BOSH for SO1 is an 8-hour occupational safety & health orientation plus a 2-hour Training of Trainers designed to impart knowledge & skills on basic concepts & principles of OSH to enable potential safety officers to implement their company’s OSH program.
This FREE online training is an effort of the DOLE-OSHC dedicated to the Micro, Small to Medium Enterprises (MSME) affected by the pandemic.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• explain the importance of OSH, national OSH data, legislations & state legal basis of OSH
• define & discuss the general concepts of OSH towards effective workplace OSH implementation
• identify safety & health hazards in their workplace & their corresponding basic rules & control measures
• perform risks/hazards assessment, evaluation & recommend appropriate control measure
• explain the elements of workplace emergency preparedness program & discuss basic preparations for common emergencies
• identify the prescribed administrative requirements with their corresponding penalties for violations
• explain their roles as OSH trainers & the basic skills necessary for trainers
If interested, please contact us through the OSHC REU 7 Official Facebook Page: OSHC REU 7 (https://www.facebook.com/oshcregion7)