Warm regards from OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH CENTER – REU7. Thank you for your inquiries regarding the SO1 Training. We would like to inform you that we will be hosting free SAFETY OFFICER 1 (SO1) Webinar Training via Zoom.
BOSH for SO1 is an 8-hour occupational safety & health orientation plus 2-hour Training of Trainers designed to impart knowledge & skills on basic concepts & principles of OSH to enable potential safety officers to implement their company’s OSH program.
This FREE online training is an effort of the DOLE-OSHC dedicated to the Micro, Small to Medium Enterprises (MSME) affected by the pandemic.
Monthly Training Schedules are as follows:
- JUNE 03 – 04, 2021
- JUNE 10 – 11, 2021
- JUNE 17 – 18, 2021
- JUNE 24 – 25, 2021
We will be accepting participants on a FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE basis. If you are unable to make the cut off, please refer to other available training date
– Limited to 2 participants per company in each batch
– Registrations will undergo initial screening in the GOOGLE FORMS. When your registration is approved, you will receive a ZOOM REGISTRATION LINK for the final approval of the seminar. When approved, you will receive an email with the ZOOM TRAINING VIEWING LINK. This will be used during the actual training date
– Schedules for training in the succeeding months will be posted more or less by the end every month
Participants are required to use:
· Either a laptop or desktop with an internal/external webcam and microphone. Mobile devices such as phones or tablets will not be allowed.
· Spreadsheet and presentation viewing/editing program such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Numbers, Keynote, etc.
· Stable internet connection is recommended (such as Fiber Wi-Fi) and a minimum connection of LTE for mobile broadband users. It is recommended to have 8GB data allowance/promo per day for those with data allocation limits under teetering devices (prepaid cellular/mobile data)
Please be advised the Online Training Etiquette must be observed:
– Wear decent attire for the whole day broadcast of your webcam
– Be respectful when interacting with everyone
– Be on time
If interested, please contact us through the OSHC REU 7 Official Facebook Page: OSHC Region 7.