Calling our Micro Small to Medium Enterprises!
The Occupational Safety and Health Center
REU XI in coordination with the Department of Labor
and Employment XI will be offering FREE Safety Officer Level 1 Course for the distressed MSME’s in the region.
About the Platform
• Download Zoom to your desktop/laptop
• Join using a desktop/laptop ONLY
• 1 device per participant (multiple device access is not allowed)
Online Training Etiquette
• Wear a decent attire for the all-day showing of your webcam
• Be respectful
• Be on time
Reason for disapproval of registration:
• Full slots
• Company needs 40-hr BOSH/COSH or MOSH (SO2-certification or higher)
• Lacking technological requirements
• More than 2 participants per company
• Unemployed registrant
• Cannot verify the company exists
• Company is not in the Philippines
• OH Personnel to train with PCOM (Doctors) or OHNAP (Nurses)
Interested participant may submit their details via this pre-registration form and choose their preferred training schedule:
REMINDER: The participants will be initially screened after submitting the duly filled-out PRE-REGISTRATION FORM. After passing the initial evaluation, a zoom registration link will be sent to their respective registered email address.
Hurry up and book your registration as soon as possible since we will only be accepting a maximum of 50 registrants per batch.
For inquiries kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 224-7301 and look for Cres or Analyn.