Employers are advised to plan and conduct regular fire drills to familiarize hotel personnel with the evacuation and rescue procedures in times of emergency. Sufficient fire-fighting equipment like fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems should be provided and maintained regularly. Fire escapes and exits should also be properly marked and kept free from obstruction.
𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘
1. Do not panic. Be calm, but act quickly.
2. Know the types of fire extinguishers and how to use them.
3. Take note of the location of the fire extinguishers and alarms.
4. If the fire is small and localized, put it out with a fire extinguisher. If the fire is large, don’t risk your safety. Don’t attempt to fight it with a fire extinguisher.
5. In 5. Sound the alarm to inform other staff and customers. Make sure that people are leaving the building. Do not allow anyone to go back into the building.
6. Don’t use elevators. Use the stairs.
For more Safety Tips, follow us at 𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗖 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝟱 and visit our website: 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐜.𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐞.𝐠𝐨𝐯.𝐩𝐡
𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝟱
DOLE Bldg., Doña Aurora St., Old Albay, Legaspi City 4500
CP No. 09989684853Email: firstname.lastname@example.org