The Occupational Safety and Health Center is offering Free Online 2-day Scaffolding Safety Training on April 7 to 8, 2021. Only 40 participants, preferably from small-scale companies, will be accepted in the training. The training aims to improve knowledge and skills of participants on safe and proper methods of installation and dismantling of scaffolding used in construction projects and work at heights. This training includes general scaffolding safety measures required under Department Order No. 128-13 Amending Rule 1414 on Scaffoldings of the 1989 Occupational Health and Safety Standards, As Amended.
Interested individuals will be screened through the Zoom Registration via this link:https://tinyurl.com/2021SSTBatch01
Participants are required to use:
- Either a laptop or desktop with an internal/external webcam and microphone. Mobile devices such as phones or tablets will not be allowed.
- Spreadsheet and presentation viewing/editing program such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Numbers, Keynote, etc.
- A stable internet connection is recommended (such as Fiber Wi-Fi) and a minimum connection of LTE for mobile broadband users. Required internet connection speed must be at least 1 Mbps.
Please be advised on the Online Training Etiquette we observe:
- Wear a decent attire for the whole day broadcast of your webcam.
- Make sure that your camera is open for the whole duration of training session.
- Be respectful when interacting with everyone.
- Be on time.
Please wait for the confirmation e-mail to know if you are qualified for the Online Scaffolding Safety Training.
Check your email for the confirmation indicating whether your registration was approved or denied. If approved, it will contain information on how to join the training & other reminders.
For inquiries, kindly call (02) 8924-2411.