The Occupational Safety and Health Center Regional Extension Unit 5 is offering a FREE BOSH for SO1 Online Training for the whole month of May for 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰, 𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 (𝘔𝘚𝘔𝘌𝘴) 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 50 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘴. Limited slots only.
BOSH for SO1 is an 8-hour occupational safety & health orientation plus 2-hour Training of Trainers designed to impart knowledge & skills on basic concepts & principles of OSH to enable potential safety officers to implement their company’s OSH program.
This FREE online training is an effort of the DOLE-OSHC dedicated to the Micro, Small to Medium Enterprises (MSME) affected by the pandemic.
1. Follow our official Facebook Page @oshcregion5
2. Interested individuals will be screened through this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJArceChqD4qHtHlTS_OMTG-OUi-FWwhuCOq
If approved, it will contain reminders & how to join the training
If denied, it will indicate either of the ff. reasons:
• Full slots
• Company needs 40-hr BOSH/COSH or MOSH (SO2-certification or higher)
• Lacking technological requirements
• More than 2 participants per company
• Unemployed registrant
• Cannot verify the company exists
• Company is not in the Philippines
• OH Personnel to train with PCOM (Doctors) or OHNAP (Nurses)