Under DOLE Administrative Order No.56 Series of 2011 and DOLE Administrative Order No.407 Series of 2017 the accreditation of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Consultants, and Training Organizations, as well as OSH Practitioners and Testing Organizations for Construction Heavy Equipment respectively, have been transferred to the Occupational Safety and Health Center
To avail of Accreditation Services, please submit an e-copy of all the requirements to the OSHC main office (for NCR applicants) or the nearest OSHC Regional Extension Unit (for applicants in other regions).
- Checklist Of Documentary
- Osh Practitioner / Consultant Application Form New Applicant
- Osh Practitioner / Consultant Application Form Renewal Applicant
- Checklist Of Requirements Safety Training Organization
- Application Form On Accreditation Of OSH Training And Consulting Organization
- Accreditation of Consulting Organizations To Provide Work Environment Measurement (WEM) Services Manual of Procedures