The Occupational Safety and Health Center is offering a 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗛 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗢𝟭 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 for 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 (𝘔𝘚𝘌𝘴) 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 50 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘴 Limited slots only.
We are opening our April schedule of our FREE BOSH for SO1 training. Please choose your preferred date and click the link to register:
Please take note that we will NOT accept the following:
- Unemployed registrants
- More than 2 registrants per company
- Minimum technological requirements were not met
- Potentially high risk establishments. Refer to DO 198 s.2018
Interested individuals will be screened through the Zoom Registration. BOSH for SO1 is an 8-hour OSH orientation plus 2-hour Training of Trainers designed to impart knowledge and skills on basic concepts and principles of occupational safety and health to enable potential safety officers (SO1-certification) to implement their respective company’s safety and health program.
The schedule is as follows:
Day 1: 8:00AM-3:45pm
Day 2: 8:00AM-3:45pm
Participants are required to use:
- Either a laptop or desktop with an internal/external webcam and microphone. Mobile devices such as phones or tablets will not be allowed.
- Spreadsheet and presentation viewing/editing program such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Numbers, Keynote, etc.
- A stable internet connection is recommended (such as Fiber Wi-Fi) and a minimum connection of LTE for mobile broadband users. It is recommended to have 8GB data allowance/promo per day for those with data allocation limits (prepaid cellular/mobile data).Please be advised on the Online Training Etiquette we observe:
- Wear a decent attire for the whole day broadcast of your webcam*Be respectful when interacting with everyone
- Be on time
Please wait for the confirmation e-mail to know if you are qualified for the FREE Online BOSH for SO1 training. Within 48 hours, check your email for the confirmation indicating whether your registration was approved or denied. If approved, it will contain information on how to join the training & other reminders.
If denied, it will indicate either of the following reasons:
- Full slots
- Company needs 40-hr BOSH/COSH or MOSH (SO2-certification or higher)
- Responses did not meet minimum requirements*More than 2 participants per company
- Unemployed registrant
- No means to verify that the company exists
For inquiries kindly call or text 0998-968-4851